Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

9.15.2016

Eva's Anniversary

Since Eva's birthday and Family anniversary are the same day, I ponder her life a lot during this time.


Ten years home.  Every single birthday with her family.  Wow!  She knows nothing but us.  No recollection of life without us.  Just our stories and pictures of China.  


I'm sure the day will come when she will have a lot of questions.  Right now, she's content to just be loved and safe.  She is an amazing 11 year old.

And because I think he is so cute, here is a photo of Eva's nephew, Abraham.  He has a ton of fun with all of his aunts, uncle (sometimes), and grandparents.





2 kind words:

Judi

Happy Birthday, Eva! She is so beautiful! And that grandson is adorable!

Unknown

Such cute babies. The big and little! Happy anniversaries!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP