Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

3.29.2017

Wowza!

It has been a very long time since I have gotten on my blog.  Life just happens, so the blog gets put on the back-burner.  I seem to spend more time doing a quick photo here and there on Instagram.  I'm Cheri in Virginia just in case anyone is still reading this blog.  IG needs less attention than a blog; suits my schedule better.

So, my life is kind of boring.  And, as crazy, hectic, sad, happy, and wonderful as the lasts seven years of my life have been....I'll take boring any day!  Sometimes it is good to have nothing of major significance going on in life.  It makes me take a look around and appreciate all that I have been blessed with.  (Warning!  Iphone photos ahead!  I rarely get the big camera out anymore.)


My, son, Jack is graduating this spring.  He has taken on a part-time job, and it makes me very proud of him.  My grandson, Abe, seems to admire his uncle in this photo.  But now, Abe seems a bit timid around him.


One of my favorite photos of Abe.  I know it's just his legs...but what great legs he has!



My girls are getting too big for their britches.  They are smart, clever, beautiful, fun, wonderful, and everything a mom could hope for. 



Because of the girls, there is always music in our home.  Ivy and Joy continue learning piano, while Eva plays violin.  It is fun hearing them make beautiful music together.  Abraham probably enjoys their music even more than I do.


Christmas 2016



Seth, Tia, and Abe.  I love them.  I'm so glad they live close by.  We cannot seem to get enough of that cutie Abraham.  It's amazing how much he looks like both his mom and dad.


He celebrated his first birthday.  The year went by way too quickly for all of us.



Those curls.  Adorable.  I know I am biased.  But, I can't help it; I won't lie!


Mike's dad came down last week for a great visit to celebrate Abraham.  It was such a wonderful time for him to be with his only great-grandchild.  

7 kind words:

Holly

Still reading! Still loving your updates. :) Abe is adorable...that picture in the bibs is a framer. :)

Anonymous

I was so happy to read your update on your family. I have always loved
following blogs, and now hardly anyone blogs any more. Your girls are
so pretty....I am 70, so I needed a winter project. Went to the music
store and bought a self teaching piano book...so I am so happy all
your girls like music.
Your boys are handsome and Abraham is adorable, oh my, that curly hair!
Have a wonderful spring and nice to hear from you.
mary m, age 70
vancouver,wa.

Vicky

Loved the update and photos! Abe is a cutie! I hope all is well for Jordan!

Christine

I tried to write earlier but don't think it sent. The kids look so much older and Abe is a cutie. I tried to find you on instagram and couldn't. If you wanna look me up it is razeyhoyt. It is blocked but send me a request:)

Learning Together at Home

Cheri, it was such a treat to see your blog update! I have given up on blogging quite awhile ago too. I have to comment on Ivy - she has grown up so much, but then none of the kids have stayed put.
Shelley

Judi

Wow, the girls look so grown up! Loved the update. And that grandbaby is so adorable! I haven't been on much lately as well. So much going on but I hope to be able to catch up on my own blog as well as others' this summer when school is out. And hoping life starts to slow down!

Adrian Roberta

Ummmm...when did they grow up!!!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP