Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

6.15.2016

Flying Time

Wasn't it just recently that I held my own baby boy?  No, wait, that was 22 years ago!  Way back in the 90's when bright colors were the thing.  I'm glad I held onto some of Seth's clothes.  Now his son is rocking the 90's look.
Seth, 1994               Abraham, 2016

Baby Abe sure is growing.  Way too quickly for my liking.  He is starting to show his sweet personality.  He is interested in every single thing.  And, he lets us know when he is mad.

These photos were from last month.  



And these photos are from this week.  Such a difference.




I love kissing his "triple chin" and "bouncy  cheeks".  I heard grand-parenting was Ahh-mazing, but never expected such love.  My husband is pretty much mush; putty.  I can only imagine what he'll be like when Jordan has her first.
 ::Sigh::
Life sure is Beautiful.  
Thank you, Dear Lord, for all of the wonderful Treasures You've blessed us with.

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP