Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.18.2014

Six Months in the Life of an Iphone

I love my children.  I love their unbearable, quirky, lovable, mind-numbing, unique ways.  I love to watch them when they are unaware.  I love watching them grow into the person they will become.  So, to gain access into their (my girls) ways, I check their Iphone.  No, they don't really have an Iphone.  They have a hand-me-down phone from a big brother who was ripped off from a "friend", rendering the phone useless to everyone except my daughters.  So, the girls love taking pictures and videos of their life.  This is a small sample of their collection.




















That one looks painful.  I wonder what they were thinking as they drew it on the driveway.



I'm so glad my girls have each other.  They are always together.

6 kind words:

Wendy in OH

Sooo Cool!

Christine

I'de say their pretty good pictures! That chalk one cracked me up!

Judi

Love the pics!!

Anonymous

Awesome pictures!! Tell the girls they might have a future career in photography :)

Vicky

I don't know how I missed this blog entry! The girls have a great eye and I just love all their photos! Happy Thanksgiving to your wonderful family!

Unknown

awesome photos...

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP