Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.09.2014

The Move

My son, Seth, and his wife just moved this weekend.  We were able to help get them settled in.  They've moved into a very neat place that used to be a working mill back in the mid-1800s.  It is very old style, but has so much character.


It is divided into 4 apartments on 100-acre cattle farm.






The View from their office.  See the cattle off in the distance?


Hard at work.



Eventually, they got settled in for some pizza and a card game with the girls.  Mike and Jack are not fans of "old and rustic".  They prefer the clean, newer things in life.  I'm more partial to old with some new.

Speaking of old....



Jack got a new soccer jersey with his favorite player because Jack turned 16 this week.


He also got his driving permit....he doesn't seem old enough.



We then headed to his soccer banquet.  He enjoyed his first season with the travel team; he made 4 goals and some new friends.  I'm glad soccer is over for a while.  Four nights a week as a chauffeur gets tiring.

And, just for fun...the girls.





5 kind words:

Vicky

I love the kids apartment! It has so much character and charm!

Robert Mordick

I think their place is Great! I really like it Love to All Granpa

Holly

That looks like a cool place to live!

Your little girls are growing so fast.

Melanie

That is a really neat place, Cheri! The views are beautiful! I am most definitely partial to old things.
I hope Seth and Jordan are both adjusting well to married life. I'm really not looking forward to all of that with Katie. She'll be 17 in February.
Happy belated birthday to Jack!
Your girls are cute as can be. :-)

Judi

I love all the charm and character of the apartment but then I love old historical places! Congrats on another driver in the household. Kids grow up way too fast! Love the picture of you and the girls!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP