Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

5.14.2013

Rough and Tough

Every single solitary pair of her pants have holes in the knees.  I was embarrassed.


I was hoping to hold out until after summer to buy some more pants, but Eva grows like a weed.  The good thing is that Joy ends up with new clothes instead of hand-me-downs, because Eva is very rough on her clothes.  I need to buy the pants with doubled knees for her, don't you think?


5 kind words:

Suzanne

Patch them! Don't buy new so close to summer!

The Mac Fam

I thought holes were in style. I just a pair with holes. ;0)

Kristi

I paid big bucks at Hollister for pants exactly like that! Eva's a fashionista ;)

Judy Deaton

Just buy her a pair of volley ball knee pads and cover the holes:)LOL

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP