Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

5.29.2013

Memorial Weekend

Seth had a long weekend, and he chose to come home for a visit.  I have to say that Seth usually adds a bit of intensity to the family when he is home even for a short time.

It first started with some chokeholds.


Seth pulled Eva's tooth and gave her a fake black eye after sucking the tears off her face a bit too hard.  I found out (after the fact) that he took Jack to a parking lot to let him drive our car.  Jack is 14.  Yep.  That's Seth for you.  He managed some time in the yard to play soccer with the kids.  That was nice.  And somewhat calm.  And peaceful.


We miss watching him play soccer.  It's hard to believe he is a "man".  Well, in the world's eye he is, but he is still just my boy, Seth.

2 kind words:

Vicky

I'm so glad Seth could come home for a long weekend!

Judi

I'm glad he was home for the long weekend! And I'm not sure that sons and boys EVER really grow up!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP