Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

12.13.2012

My Life Lately

There never seems to be dull moments at our home; it seems to be a busy home.  So, our last few days consists of lots of school.  I am about 2-3 weeks behind schedule with Eva and Joy, about a week behind with Ivy, and I haven't a clue how far with Jack.  I'm going to be a scrooge and only give them a few days off for Christmas.  I have to blame it all on the adult children I have.  When they come home to visit, it is hard to get anything done.

So, I found the girls hiding things today.

 Moxie lets them do way too much to her!

I'm not sure of the look she was trying to acquire.  A five o'clock shadow, maybe?

So, I'm having to make the Christmas cookies this year.  My baker left me for Hawaii.


Since baking 80 or so cookies takes me all day, I needed a nice pot of jasmine tea to start the day. 


Joy thinks the candy-cane shaped cookies are really "J's" especially for her.  After the hard work of rolling and baking, the girls came around for the fun part.


Jordan would be very proud.

Ivy's recovery is going very well.  I'm very pleased that her left nostril is rounded like the other side!  Yes, it is still smaller, but it looks so nice.  Hopefully, in the next few days, the swelling will go down and we can get a better look at her lip.  Stitches come out on Monday!  She is such a trooper.


6 kind words:

Amy

Glad your sweet girl is healing well.

Vicky

Your cookies look wonderful!

Learning Together at Home

Ivy looks so good after such a short time. So thankful for her healing.

Your cookies are beautiful too.

Unknown

Gosh I wish I could eat your cookies!!! And Ivy looks like she's doing well. As for school, we're kind of in the same boat. We have managed to do work maybe twice a week for the last few weeks. I'm also going to be a bit of a scrooge for Christmas break this year in order to catch up.

Jolene Powell

When I look at the before and after pictures, WOW! Amazing difference! I'm glad all is going well. Ivy is so beautiful...well, ALL of your kids are beautiful, but Ivy's story is just amazing.

Judy Deaton

The cookies look delicious and pretty!! Ivy's lip and nose look great:) She has such soulful eyes, she looks like such a sensitive little lovie! Your girls are all just beautiful! These kiddos are SO amazing aren't they:) Have a Blessed Christmas

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP