Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

8.06.2011

You Know You Are Getting Old...

...when summers fly by as quickly as it did this year.  Remember the lazy days of summer when we were kids and it seemed as if we would never get old?  Remember when 40 seemed ancient?  What grand times!  Now, summers are so different.  The good thing about home schooling is that we can make them last just a bit longer.  But, yesterday, we headed to co-op to get the children's pictures taken.  Co-op does not start until September, but they all look forward to going back every semester.  Don't you just love these fake smiles, especially Jack's?





Seth is not participating in co-op this year.  I'm sure he will be greatly missed!  We have big plans to graduate him a bit early if at all possible.  He hopes to join the military this time next year.

2 kind words:

Vicky

I am impressed by all the homeschool moms out there! Congratulations. As I prepare to adopt, I wish I could be that mom! I pray that you and your family will have a blessed and happy yea!

Football and Fried Rice

The military!? Wow!

We are home schooling our 7th grader this year - So excited! He home schooled 1-4, so he knows what to expect....me? I'm just along for the ride! Heh.

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP