Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

8.15.2011

I Must Have Perseverance; Character is Next

I must have perseverance because Romans 5:3-4 says, "And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulations brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope;"

I don't usually tease with my blog posts.  At least it is not intentional.  I try to keep my life somewhat private.  So, I'm praying that this scripture truly comes to pass in my life because, well, life can be so difficult at times.  I don't know when the character or hope will arrive, but let it be soon, Lord, soon.  I am tired.

4 kind words:

Adrian Roberta

Cheri,

I'm praying for you, don't know specifics, but I *feel* the cry of the heart in this post friend. And I'm praying.....

~Roberta

Vicky

Cheri, praying that your perseverance remains strong as you walk through this time. Blessings to you!

Wendy in OH

Hang in there Cheri, you've climbed many mountains; just another one to get over I'm certain. Praying in OH.

Football and Fried Rice

"He knows when something glorious in the future necessitates something difficult in the present. Because He knows the glory will be worth it, God will risk being misunderstood. Yes, God wants us to have joyful, satisfying lives, but he also wants us to have crowns to cast. Rewards to receive. Character to develop. Compassion to give. Testimonies to tell. In the midst of those painful processes, God makes bold promises."

(Beth Moore)

Hugs,
Sara

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP