Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

4.18.2011

Lost Forever?

Yes, it is soccer season.  Jack's been outside kicking the ball around.  Can you tell?


Can you see it?  Look closely.


Even with this weekend's storms it did not budge.  I don't think we will be getting that ball down.  But, I guess it is better to have a ball stuck in the tree than one of the children.  That actually happened to Seth when he was 7 years old.  I was in the house with the doors closed and did not hear him scream for help.  Apparently, he tied himself to the tree...with my belt.  He was not too happy when he rang the front doorbell after managing to squeeze himself out of the belt.  I thank God for His protection over my children, especially when I'm oblivious to it all.  It is a bad combination when you have a tree, a belt, a risky boy.

2 kind words:

Football and Fried Rice

Yes; at least the ball doesn't warrant a call to the fire department :) isn't it always something with kids!? They keep us guessing for sure!

Unknown

I can't believe where that ball is! Wowie!

And can I get an AMEN on God's protection?! We have already witness His protection over our little, fearless Bei Bei. LOL.

These kids keep us hopping, to say the least!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP