Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.19.2010

The Thing About Little Girls...

...they'll let you braid their hair, put in bows or ribbons every day.


My girls will draw beautiful pictures or write stories for me.


There are always little piggies that need painting.

(notice that all 3 girls have different skin tones)

They will bring me presents of legos, wrapped in a bandanna, sealed with a hair bow.


They are always drawing, making their masterpieces on anything available!


My girls have the happiest eyes.



Sometimes, I get wrapped up in the day to day life of caring for my family.  I forget to really appreciate them for who they are.  I don't want to miss it.  Holding Eva's long body yesterday evening made me realize how quickly these last 4 years with her have sped by.  Last night, she woke up crying from a dream.  I lay next to her, holding her tight, rubbing her back.  It is amazing just what a mother's touch can do for a child without saying a word. 

3 kind words:

Football and Fried Rice

There is something about girls, having been a girl ourselves. I definitely feel a connection with my daughter because in a way, we DO have the same make up. God made us both "girls" and we have the same temperament (that CAN be moody!) we like babies & pink and having our hair done :) I love having a girl as much as I love being a girl!

Unknown

Just precious. Thanks for sharing all those special girlie moments!

Shanna

Such a beautiful post! Your girls are so adorable. Having four girlie-girls of my own, I can totally relate. The picture of them drawing on big brother.... SO STINKIN FUNNY!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP