Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

11.03.2010

One Soccer Season Down

Jack finished up his soccer season last week.  His team finished 2nd place for the season.  They all did a great job and had a fun time.  Jack really enjoys playing soccer, but he does not love soccer like Seth does.  Jack plays it, enjoys his team mates, but moves on.  Seth plays soccer.  He then comes home and analysis every play with Mike.  They can talk soccer for hours.


Jack scored about 10 goals this season, but he does not count them.  I try to keep track, but I also have to keep track of the 3 girls.

And speaking of soccer, Seth's team went to state last week and received 2nd place in their division.  They are currently in Tennessee this week playing in the Nationals.  They won their first game today, and will be playing a bit later, but one of the leading scorers is hurt.  Seth did not have high hopes when I last spoke to him.  Regardless, they have 3 full days of soccer fun, then it is finished until next year.  Oh, dear!  What will Seth do with his time?  Study?  Schoolwork?

0 kind words:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP