Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

8.29.2010

Soccer Jam

*Feel free to skip this post if you are not a soccer fan.*

We are soccer fans.  Mike coaches Seth's soccer team this season.  Yesterday, the team was in a soccer tournament with 5 other teams.  It was fun.  It was long, all day long.  It was hot.  It was stinky.  But, we had a great time.  Their first game was at 9:00 a.m.  They tied.  Lost at PK's.  The girls and I were not there early enough because it was a 1.5 hour drive south.  So, we missed the game, which I'm thankful for, 'cause I do not like those close games.  We made it to half time of the 2nd game, which they won.  Afterward, we had a cookout with the team since we had to wait about 2+ hours for the next game.  So, this is what the team did during their break.


The team went on to play a couple of more games, winning them all.

"Hey!  Over here!"  Seth is #23, calling for the ball.

Gotta love the headers.

The Trip

The Fall


Jack and Kyle, the fans.

Another cute fan.

So, the team ended up winning it all!  Although it was fun, we were so glad to head home and cool off.

Team Captains, Caleb and Seth.

The Team

The Injury.  No that is not my hairy leg.


2 kind words:

Serving the King

Ahhh the "man wounds" as we call them around here. Neosporin in bulk at your house too I imagine?! :)

Unknown

I love all the soccer photos! Congratulations. You should be so proud!!!!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP