Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

8.01.2010

Photography

Children are just fascinated with cameras.  When we went to China in 2006, when Eva was placed in our arms, Seth and Jordan were behind the lenses with the Cannon Rebel and the video recording.  They were up to the challenge...they were a bit older.

I would have hated to miss this shot.

Again in 2007, we trusted Seth to many of the camera shots, and he did not disappoint us.


I have much video footage, compliments of Jack, which I'm still trying to decipher.  He taped over vacation trips to tape himself being ridiculous or flushing the toilet.  We've got some strange footage of strange things, and the boys broke the video camera in the process.  We've since bought a new one that they are not allowed to touch.  When I traveled this year to adopt Ivy, I bought her a Kid's Discovery digital camera.  It was not great quality, but it did the trick in keeping her mind preoccupied.  She loved seeing the pictures she took.  We kept the photos from those first days.  As you can see, she did not have a steady hand.


Yesterday, we were outside with the camera and everyone wanted to take pictures.  Here is a picture that Ivy took.  At least we are all in the picture.


And here are a couple of Eva's pictures.  She did not particularly care if she cut anyone out of the picture, she just wanted to push the button.  Joy could not even hold the camera.  She needs to grow a little bit more.


3 kind words:

Becky

Joy is looking so grown up in these pictures...so much older looking all of a sudden! I must be the hair! So fun! I can't believe how much time has already passed! Send our love...

Serving the King

Ok this gives me hope! Our 13 and 12 year olds will be our photographers for "the moment" when it finally arrives. Jack did great! Love it!

trina

LOL, i'm almost in tears laughing. Very cute pictures. And Eva's chicken with the flu...too funny.

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP