Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

7.25.2010

Yummy

 
Compliments of Jordan...Sunday Cupcakes.  She won't cook, but she will bake.  How will she survive once she moves out?  

For some reason, nutritious food, like these vanilla cupcakes with fresh raspberry icing, never seems to last for long in our house.  Maybe it has something to do with the little girl peeking over the counter?  But more than likely it is because of the 16 year old boy that will eat 2 gallons of ice cream a week if I let him.


0 kind words:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP