Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

7.23.2010

Jack


This guy recently began taking karate classes.  Last week he graduated to the yellow belt.  He absolutely LOVES it!  We are all so proud of him.  He does not get nervous in karate class, but does before a soccer game.  It does not make sense.  But, then again, Jack never has made sense (in a good way).  I like that Jack does not fit the mold.



1 kind words:

Becky

That's a GREAT picture of Jack...very natural and nice looking! Congratulations, Jack!!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP