Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

7.17.2010

FYI

I wanted to let you know that I transferred our adoption travels from a previous website to the blog.  If you are interested in reading about our previous adoptions, go down to the Labels section of the blog and click on either "China Travel 2006" for Eva's adoption or "China Travel 2007" for Joy's adoption.  And since this is blogger, you will need to read backwards to get the posts in order.  It is amazing how quickly the years have just flown by.  The older you get, the faster they go!


0 kind words:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP