Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

5.27.2010

A Soft Spot In My Heart

One year ago, we experienced one of the most painful experiences in our lives.  We did not bring Maggie home with us like we had expected to do for 10 months prior.  The whole experience taught me so much about myself, others, and my Savior.  I realize that I do not have God figured out or know his ways.   I'm now very slow to judge someone about any situation in their lives, especially when it comes to adoption.  Stephanie experienced an almost identical situation shortly after we returned home from China without Maggie.  And, like us, she is about to travel back to China for her daughter.  You can check out her blog here.  And, just like us, funds were a bit tight.  Stephanie is doing a great fundraiser over on her blog to help offset her travel and adoption expenses.  So, if you'd like to pitch in for a great cause, helping a child be an orphan no more, head over to her blog and help her out!  I was so thankful others were willing to help us out.  (Sshh, Mike is getting the T-shirt for Father's Day)

1 kind words:

Serving the King

Wow, LOVED that tee shirt!! I just ordered one!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP