Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

3.26.2010

Adopting

Remember this post?  Well, this family received their PA for Ivy's friend from the orphanage, and finally announced it to their families and on their blog.  I thought you'd might like to meet the family.  They also have a new cute picture of their new daughter, Nora.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP