Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

12.22.2014

School Break

Finally, this week, we have nothing on our schedule except for Christmas.  Last week was full of errands, doctor visits, and musical performances.  Both Eva and Ivy did a great job.  Sadly, I didn't snap a picture of Ivy before her recital.  But, I did get Eva's first performance photo.


The girls have spent their Christmas break reading a lot of books, doing a little bit of school, and watching some movies.  And, as always, they have been playing outside and taking photos with their "I phone".



Looking to lasso a Scoundrel out on the loose.

Looks like she found one!

The Scoundrel is taken down.

But the Scoundrel has the last laugh when she turns her captor into a miniature and puts her inside of her pocket.

1 kind words:

Judi

Haha! Loved the pics especially the last one! Enjoy your break!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP