Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

7.05.2014

Water Fun

All kids love smoke bombs, right?  There is something alluring about that thick, colorful, sulfur-smelling smoke.  Apparently, dogs enjoy them, too.



But, I don't think they tasted great.



Mike bought the girls water guns this week.  It is an understatement to say they enjoy them very much.




Eva and Ivy showed no mercy.  Joy just tried to shoot without looking.  No need risking getting shot in the face by an unmerciful sister.


Joy then decided to  to do more serious things with her new water gun...


...like spray smoke bombs...


...or rinse off the car.  That seems pretty safe.


It's safe to say she will always be the baby of the family.

And just because he was a handsome bystander (who still had bedhead at 4:00 pm)...


Happy 4th of July!

1 kind words:

Judi

They definitely look like they were having a blast!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP