Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

10.02.2011

Clarification of Previous Post

I want to clarify that my post from yesterday was not about Seth.  Seth actually signed up for the Marines last month.  He will be home for a while since he needs to graduate high school first.  But, my new military child is Jordan.  She is planning on joining the Navy.  This is something she has given much thought and research to in the last 2 months, and she feels pretty confident about her decision.  Her dad was Navy, as well as uncles and cousins.


She has not signed her life away just yet.  There are some things to take care of first...mainly her college degree.  I'm excited for her, though.  She has a plan, a desire, a focus on her career, a goal.  She is hoping for a specific job in Navy, which I think she will have no problem obtaining.  Fortunately for me, she will be home through May when she finishes school.

Your prayers for Jordan are much appreciated.

4 kind words:

Judi

While it's hard having the children grow up and leave the nest, it is amazing to watch them mature and grow into the individuals God designed them to be! Wonderful also to see those goals materialize!

Vicky

I had wondered what was going on when I saw the Navy stuff! I knew your son had signed with the Marines! I never thought about your daughter considering a military career!

My dad is retired Navy!

Football and Fried Rice

Oh my!! I had no idea Jordan was considering the military! Good for her!! Are you okay?!

Unknown

Congratulations to Jordan on making such an important decision. I will be praying she gets the particular job she is hoping for. How exciting!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP