Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

9.08.2011

Why Bathe Her?

People not familiar with her would think she was a stray.  People probably would even think we do not take care of our dog, Millie.  True, she is an outside dog.  We bring her in when it is too hot or too cold.  But she is happiest when she is outside.  That is just Millie.  We recently had her bathed, and she smelled so good and felt so soft.  But, sometimes I think, "Why bother?"  She ends up looking like this.


Yes, that is manure on her.  She loves it.  Then, there are the burrs that manage to find her when she wanders through the woods.  Oh, to have such a grand life as she!


Eva tried picking them off, and Jack tried burning them off.  I put a stop to that one real quickly.

1 kind words:

Unknown

Oh Millie! What a dog!!! Unable to recognize the efforts of her loved ones. ;)

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP