Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Family

Family
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

12.08.2015

'Tis the Season

The weather in Virginia has been beautiful.  The nights have been freezing, but the days are gorgeous.  Our BFFs visited for Thanksgiving.  It was a great time!  And my arm still has not recovered from the trip to the bowling alley.







Yes, this photo creeps me out a bit.

This morning, I woke up before light and tried to get some Christmas wrapping completed.  My bedroom looks a mess.  Gotta get it done before Mike comes home from work.




Always faithfully by my side.



We got the tree put up last weekend.  And as usual, I still put up my big kiddos stockings from their childhood.


This year, we will have Zach and Jordan home for Christmas!

Marine Corp Ball last month

Can you tell how excited we are?

And, next Christmas little Abe will have his own little stocking at the fireplace.  I am so excited to meet him.


3 kind words:

Holly

Forgive me...but those mountain ones make me shudder. Looking forward to seeing some color pictures of the little blessing. :) I imagine your younger girls will enjoy him a lot.

Vicky

I love your photos! Jordan looks beautiful in her gown! Her hair has gotten long again! (Beautiful) I know you must be happy to have your wrapping done, your packages look pretty! I usually don't do bows but like the way it makes the package look! I can't wait to see your family photos when all your children are home! Merry Christmas!

Judi

Beautiful pics, even though the mountain ones were a bit scary! But then I don't like heights! What a fun Christmas you will have this year and so much to look forward to next year!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP