Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

10.28.2010

Where is Joy?

Have you ever thought you lost your child?  It is a terrible gut-wrenching feeling.  Seth and Jack did that to me about 8 years ago.  They left their bikes by the road at the end of the driveway (we live on just over 3 acres of land).  Then the boys proceeded to go to the back of our property into the neighbor's woods.  Imagine what ran through my mind when I called them in for dinner and got no answer.  Then I found their bikes at the end of the driveway.  I was not sane during those moments of searching.  They finally answered within my 10 minutes of panic.

Joy was nowhere to be found this afternoon.  I was busy previewing a movie in my bedroom (before I let the family watch it), and thought Joy was with Eva and Ivy outside playing.  Earlier she had been in my room.  After Mike and Seth left for soccer, Ivy and Eva came into our room.  No one knew where Joy was.  I was not too worried since Joy never wanders away, but I was curious as to where she was.  I looked in Mike's closet since I remember her going in there.  This is what I found.

 Sound asleep on the cushy stuff behinds Dad's shirts.  The lights were off at the time.  Little stinker.

Just thought I'd add a picture of Eva's lunch for the fun of it.  She did this on her own.

1 kind words:

Anita

OH MY...the feeling of panic is right, but then to find her all snuggled up sound asleep...awww! And how creative is Eva?? Way to go little one...very cute! :)

Oh and for our 1-600 the part where everyone has to go through the NVC, Article 5 and something else with the 1-800, we don't have to do. We will do those steps in country like it used to be. Now, all that is done ahead of time. Make sense? So, yes, it cuts off almost 2 months time waiting for all the bureacracy to take place.

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP