Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

1.14.2010

Water Park

This week, we went to a waterpark for a couple of days.  The last time we went, Eva had only been home for 4 months, and she did not like any of the slides, only the pool area where she could walk around. Mike, Seth and Jack had the usual fun and got a workout from climbing all those steps to the tops of the slides. This time round, Eva had the need for speed.  She went down every slide her little body was allowed to go down.  She even did the individual ones without having to sit on mom or dad's lap.  I was very proud of her.  Joy was a bit more timid about the water slides.  She endured the larger slides while sitting on our laps and only started giggling during them shortly before we left.

Needless to say, the trip was a much-needed distraction from our wait for Travel Approval.


The only slide that Joy giggled on.


Outgrowing the waterpark?


Fun with Dad!


 



0 kind words:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP