Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Family

Family
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

1.28.2015

Finally...Wedding Photos

I've only been waiting since July for these photos.  There were so many I wanted to post on the blog, but only decided on these.  I just wanted to relive that fun time with my whole family together.   I sure miss my daughter and her husband.

Preparation...







The Guys...


 
The Girls...


The Ceremony





Family... 


 






Fun Times...

  










10 kind words:

Holly

Just beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I especially enjoy seeing the ones of your family. Ivy is quite the young lady. I hope eventually life will bring them a little closer to home. :)

Melanie

Those are so great, Cheri!! Thank you so much for sharing them. I hope they'll be able to live closer to you one of these days. Long distance isn't easy...I know! Hugs to you all.♥

Judy Deaton

BEAUTIFUL, the family, the wedding, the couple!

Judi

Beautiful pictures! Thank you for a glimpse of a very special day for your family! Everyone looked so happy and Jordan was a stunning bride!

Christine

Jordan looked so elegant and I really like the dress you chose Cheri. Beautiful pictures to hold your memories.

Wendy in OH

holy cow, these turned out beautiful! love them!

Anne Krause

Absolutely stunning! Lovely pictures of your entire family! Enjoy the memories!

Vicky

I can't believe that I'm just getting to your blog! I loved every photo and know that this was a special time for Jordan, and your family! Of course, Jordan was stunning and her venue was perfect! Congratulations to the wonderful couple!

Martha Berry

lovely photos....love how the photographer really captured personalities in the shots. awesome photos...

Cherie Steele

The wedding pictures are beautiful. My favorite is Jordan standing behind Zach with her hand on his arm. It's really beautiful. Thanks for sharing them!
Cherie

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP