Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Family

Family
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

9.18.2014

Wedding Pictures

I finally got a link to some (not all) pictures from the wedding.  They are so beautiful and bring back such fun memories!  It makes me miss Zach and Jordan so much!  Please go take a look!


Pat Cori Photography


Scroll all the way down.  Obviously, the top photo is not my family...

7 kind words:

Martha Berry

loved all the photos and the happy expressions...I especially loved the photo of the groom and his ring...awesome photos and memories.

Vicky

I knew Jordan's wedding photos would be good but I had no idea! Stunning! Thanks so much for sharing!

Wendy in OH

Love love love the pics! Were you there? ;)

Holly

How lovely! Thank you for sharing these. :)

Judi

The pictures are beautiful! I especially loved the ones of Jordan with her dad and the one of the handkerchief for the groom's mother! So sweet!

Cherie Steele

Gorgeous photos!!

Melanie

Such pretty pictures!! Thank you for sharing them. :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP