Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Family

Family
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

8.09.2014

What We Did

I think in our minds, we had big plans of what we wanted to do when Jordan and Zach came home for the wedding.  But, the reality is, we just wanted to be together.  We didn't need to go anywhere or do anything big.  For me, being with her and Zach was enough.  So, here are some "together" photos.

What better way to get to know the brother-in-law than by being on his shoulders?

Moxie got SPOILED when Jordan came home.  Back to reality.



A little friendly competition of corn hole.

 Skills

Togetherness.  The day after the wedding.




Some target practice.


Target practice for the younger ones, too.

Relaxing

Lovin's

Goofin' off.





Marshmallows roasted to perfection...

 ...for s'mores

 Sparkler fun

Eva saw this mess.  She couldn't believe a dead squirrel was just hanging off the branches.


Upon closer examination...just leaves and webs.  I had to do a double take.

The wedding bouquet...drying out.  It's still so pretty.

6 kind words:

withgratefulhearts

Looks beautiful, my friend. Down time of just being together is the very best time of all. You never told us where Zach is from.
Cherie

Vicky

Loved seeing the family together! Zach seemed to fit right in!

Judi

Loved the "together" pictures. As a mom of grown children, those are the BEST times, just time together. It looks like a lot of good memories were made!

Sarah

I love these photos...real life...so good.

Holly

I love just being with my family too! Sounds like a smart decision. :)

Learning Together at Home

These are the very best kind of days!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP