Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Family

Family
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

7.27.2014

Wedding Day

The Big Day is now behind us.  There have been so many thoughts racing through my mind since last night's ceremony.  I am not even sure I could put it in words for this blog.  Jordan has planned and re-planned this wedding for over a year.  At times, I know she was overwhelmed.  She was very blessed with some special bridesmaids, who carried some of the burden of responsibility for her.  I am very thankful for them.


As with most weddings, things happen.  They did happen to Jordan.  She just worked through it all, gracefully at times.  Then there were times, her graceful abilities were tried.  She endured a ceremony in a barn with no AC in 90 degree temperatures.  She still looked flawless.  Zach wore his dress blues, which weren't as breezy and cool as a sleeveless wedding dress.  One of Jordan's bridesmaids dropped out of the wedding the night of the rehearsal.  Jordan and Anna, her maid of honor, worked it out.  The best man got to walk down the aisle with Joy, which was delightful to watch. 

You all will have to wait for the photographer to see the finished pictures.  I didn't walk around with my camera, but snapped a few beforehand.

 Girls and their hair.  Now I know why my mom kept our hair short when we were little.

next...


Guys have it so much easier.






Sorry, dear son-in-law.  I caught you with your eyes on the blink. (And for the record, I just met Zach last week.  I like him.)

 Groomsmen with no socks.  They forgot.

 Bridesmaids, Elizabeth, Anna, Starr (Jordan snagged this photograph for me from someone's social media.)

And, a sneak peek of the pictures to come...




8 kind words:

Cherie Steele

Cheri,
Your girls looked just lovely. I love the little girl's dresses. Can't wait to see more photos.
Cherie

Judi

The little girls look so sweet! Everyone looked so nice. Jordan is just radiant! Love the pics so far and can't wait to see the rest!

And, yes, things always happen and you just work through them. We had so many things go "wrong" at our wedding, that I told my husband after the ceremony that I would never do this again so to not even think about a future vow renewal ceremony! We laughed at the reception when someone told us that everything went so "smoothly"!

Anne Krause

Absolutely beautiful pictures! And in the 90* heat, I'll bet the groomsmen were enjoying their "no socks" look! So glad you have this behind you and that everything went well, even with the unexpected. We're down to 15 days!

Sarah

Looks like a beautiful day!

Vicky

The three little girls looked beautiful in their dresses! I especially loved the last couple of photos of Jordan and her groom! BEAUTIFUL!

Christine

Looking forward to the coming pictures. Jordan looked very happy with her groom. The little girls so lovely.

Learning Together at Home

Everyone is turned out just gorgeous! Well done!

Holly

Beautiful! I can't wait to see more. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP