Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

7.18.2014

Fun in the Sun

Well, not for me.  It has been cloudy all day today.


But Zach and Jordan seemed to be having fun yesterday. 



They will be here on Saturday.  I'm one excited mom!


5 kind words:

Judi

How excited you must be! I hope you have a wonderful time together as a family, making many precious memories! And those are some very large fish!

Anne Krause

Oh boy, Cheri, I can feel your excitement!!!! Can't wait to see all of the pictures of the BIG DAY!!!! Isn't amazing how our two families
have mirrored each other in so many ways? You will be in my prayers for sure - keep calm, smile, and enjoy your time with Jordan and Zach!

Holly

Beautiful fish! I hope everything goes smoothly for you over the next couple weeks. Praying for you. :)

Eva

Those are some good catches! They sure look like they're having fun. I bet you can't wait to see them!

Cherie Steele

So glad for you today !!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP