Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

6.30.2014

Guess...

...what was delivered to me today...



...from my daughter...


...who I will see in 19 more days? 

7 kind words:

Judi

Exciting times ahead! Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Vicky

I can't wait to see your Jordan in her gown, she will be such a lovely bride! Wow, it is so close now! What an exciting and exhausting time this must be for you! Love and prayers for the days ahead.

Eva

So exciting!!!! What a tease these photos are!

Wendy in OH

Can't wait my friend!

Anne Krause

Gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to see photos of the main event! Enjoy this time with Jordan!!

Holly

Oh! More! More! More! Who can wait 19 more days?

Cherie Steele

The shoes are gorgeous!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP