Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

5.23.2014

The Wedding

We are under the 2 month mark for the wedding of Zach and Jordan.  Although it hasn't been too difficult, I know that Jordan will be glad the planning of the wedding will soon be over.  I could never be a wedding planner.  Too many decisions.  I am probably the most indecisive person in the world.  Thankfully Jordan decided early on where she wanted her wedding.  It suits our family perfectly because it is close to our home and it is all-inclusive, which is a plus since Jordan lives in Hawaii.



It is going to be a small wedding, in a small town, in an old barn, next to an old house.  It is perfectly Jordan.   The reception is next-door in the 2-story old house with squeaky wooden floors.  It is so lovely.


I ordered the girls' dresses this week; hoping to order the shoes today.

Vintage Inspired Ivory Cotton Flower Girl Dress Baby Girl Toddler Dress with Buttons

 I haven't given much thought to my own dress.  I'm too indecisive.  I need to lose abut 10 pounds, too...and about 10 years...

And to all my 5 blog readers....ya'll are invited....to see my first-born married to her sweetheart.


11 kind words:

Eva

That location looks absolutely perfect!!!! And the dresses? So insanely sweet!!! I bet the celebration is going to be spectacular. I can't wait to see Jordan and Zach get married.

The Mac Fam

Oh my goodness!!! That is the most beautiful place, I can't wait to see those pics. And it doesn't matter what dress you choose, you will look beautiful b/c you are beautiful! :0)

Christine

So exciting...it all looks lovely. Special celebrations!

Wendy in OH

How I wish...

Jenna Sanders

How sweet that you invited us all to the wedding! I'm sure it is going to be perfect! I can't wait to see pictures too, so don't wait to long. I know you will be exhausted, but your blog stalkers need to stay in the know :)

Holly

This makes me blog reader #6 at least. Am I invited, too? :P
Hoping it's a wonderful occasion.

Vicky

I was so excited to see a post about the wedding plans! I've been waiting and waiting! I love Jordan's venue! I can't wait to see her photos. She is such a beauty, I would hate to be in your shoes as I would certainly cry seeing her in her gown. I love the little girls dresses too! It's going to be so beautiful!

Learning Together at Home

How beautiful! I am looking forward to the photos!

Judy Deaton

What a perfect place for a wedding!! If we all wait until we lose that dratted 10lbs.......we are going to end up naked....just sayin. you always look fabulous anyway. And I think I make at least 9 followers :) I'm sure there are MANY more lurkers! Those faithful.....NON commenters........you know who you are..... :) Blessings on your daughters wedding! Can't wait to see all the pics.

Cherie

That wedding venue looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

Stephanie

It all looks so beautiful!! If only I lived close enough to take up your "invitation" to come. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP