Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Family

Family
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

9.11.2013

These Pictures....

...are amazing.  I wish I lived in Hawaii.  But, just for a year.  Or just for as long as Jordan lives there.  I miss her ::sniff sniff::

She sent me these today.  Her friend is visiting...and happens to be a photographer.  So, if anyone in Virginia needs a photographer, just email me for her information.


I know...the scenery isn't the best, but they just had to make it work.


I've never been a fan of pink on a guy, but Zach seems to make it work somehow.


My favorite photo.  It just seems so serene and peaceful there.


I'm still trying to get used to the reality of having a son-in-law, whom I haven't met yet.  I'm so thankful for Face-time...

11 kind words:

Sarah

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Wendy in OH

GORGEOUS... And that ring!

Amy

What a cute couple!!

Judy Deaton

Beautiful! People and photography:)

Anne Krause

What a blessing to have such great pictures of the newlyweds. They look so happy...........and Zach does look great in pink!

The Mac Fam

Oh wow what gorgeous pics. I would love to go there someday. :0)

Holly

Beautiful! :)

Judi

Beautiful pictures!

Eva

Aw, so beautiful! They look so happy and in love. Hopefully soon you'll get to meet Zach.

Stephanie

Amazing pictures!! Just beautiful.

Anonymous

Beautiful pictures! "Make it work" with the scenery--haha!

:) Kristine

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP