Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Family

Family
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

8.01.2013

First Comes Love; Then Comes...

...Marriage!  Yep, they went and did it.  They got married!


I am so happy for her and thrilled that we have a new son-in-law!  Sadly, we weren't able to attend their simple, private, wedding.  Since they are both in the military, their schedules made planning a wedding and time off very difficult. 

Jordan and Zach have been married just over 2 months now.  They are still planning and hoping for a wedding in Virginia some time next year.


So, they are enjoying their new life together as husband and wife.  And, yes.  They got a dog.  Kona.


Happy.  Happy. 


I think I could be happy living there.

It was hard to accept that she was getting married to a young man that we have not even met yet.  But, I have prayed for Jordan.  We taught her well.  I have prayed for Zach.  I had to trust that God was keeping my daughter in His hands. 

I just miss my baby girl.


10 kind words:

Wendy in OH

Congrats mama! It's all good!

Matt and Maria

Ahhhh! Congratulations, but I also can not even imagine not being there for her wedding. Sad, but probably a good choice in the big scheme of things.... we had to wait so long to get married, and that brings a bunch of problems. :)

Sarah

Congratulations! But I'm so sorry that you weren't able to be there!

Judi

Congratulations to all! And so sorry that you couldn't be there! :(

Melanie

Hi, Cheri,

Jordan and I are friends on Facebook, and I've been enjoying all the beautiful pictures she posts! :-)

I'm very happy for her, but I'm sure it must be sad that you couldn't be there. What a great picture of the two of you together!

It's hard to believe how much the kids have all grown. Makes me feel kinda old. :-/

Katie is 15 now and will be leaving Monday to go on a missions trip to Mexico and Guatemala for ten days. How time flies!

Take care, and please tell everyone we said, "Hi." :-)

Annie

What a gorgeous couple and what a beautiful mom and daughter picture! WOW!

Judy Deaton

Ditto to what Melanie said! You are a great mom to take it so well and wish them the best even when it's not how you would wish it to happen! You look like sisters in that picture! beautiful.

Vicky

Congratulations to the happy couple! I'm sorry you couldn't be there for her special day!

Eva

What a beautiful couple! Congratulations to them. I wish them an eternity of happiness and love.

I can somewhat related to your sadness over not having met Zach before he and Jordan got married. My mom only met Patrick once when he asked her if he could marry me. He saw her one more time at my bridal shower. She had to have faith that he would love me always and take care of me....and he has....even in her absence. God is looking down upon them with His love and taking care of them.

Bobby and Regina

They make a lovely couple!! Congratulations!! She is a beautiful young woman, and very mature, I believe!! They will do fine. They do look very happy!! Love, Regina

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP