Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

6.19.2013

Wedding Blues

Do you know how hard it is to plan a wedding in Virginia when you live in Hawaii?  So, I guess that leaves me doing some of the work for Jordan.

We put a deposit on a neat little place here in town for an April wedding.  It is really nice.  I can't wait to show pictures.  So, that is about all we've done except "think" about what would be nice.  We talked the other night, and she is thinking about her colors.

Zach is a Marine and will be wearing his dress uniform.

Well, it won't have all those neat little medals since he isn't quite that decorated.  But, what would go nicely with this?  Would it matter if it matched or not?  I do believe Jordan would not want the blues, reds or golds from the uniform, so she's been thinking of some other color combinations.  But, I'd love to hear from you!  Any thoughts?

And, since I'll be a mother-in-law, my thoughts only went in one direction a few days ago when I took the girls to the book store.


I smiled when I saw this cute stuffed dog.  Then I became frightened.  Then I panicked.  Are we ready to be grandparents?  Yikes!

5 kind words:

Holly

From everything I hear, once your kid says "I do" they're fair game to be harassed about making you a grandparent...because, of course, they owe you one...or two...or many more. :P

Vicky

I love hearing that wedding plans are progressing. Planning from afar means a lot of work for Mom! How exciting for you!

One bridge at a time . . . enjoy the wedding planning before you panic about being a grandparent! Besides, you will be a fantastic granny, although you are far to young!

Have a great week!

Martha

One of my favorite girls that was in our youth group at church married a marine last April. They had both grown up in our church. She had blue bridesmaids dresses, but incorporated hot pink in the reception area and her Candy Bar. It all looked great.

Learning Together at Home

You are scaring me a little. Grandparenting. That's a confusing thought, isn't it? what about Champagne coloured gowns rather than gold. Evening weddings look lovely in those tones. A daky wedding, hmmm not sure,

Judi

Been through three weddings! TRY to enjoy them! It's an emotional time, but also a very special time. And being a grandparent - all the fun parts!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP