Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

1.27.2010

Getting Set


It seems like I wait and wait for travel, then it is rush, rush.  But, most of my responsibilities I cannot do until right before I leave...like packing.

*Laundry - doing (done)
*Dust, vacuum, mop, clean bathrooms - done, well almost
*Write boy's lesson plans - 1/2 done
* Print off itinerary, phone numbers - done
*Check airlines, calling for snow on Friday - not done
*Suitcases packed - one down, one to go

It is much easier packing for me and Ivy than for the whole family.  But, I sure wish my whole family was taking this trip with me.  I don't like being separated from them at all.

Now, off to more work!

3 kind words:

Eva

I hope you get everything done before you travel. I can't wait to follow your trip.

RQ friend,
Eva

Anonymous

wow Cheri you have a very nice website! its nicly decorated! :D
-heidi

trina

Not too many days to go..counting down!! Don't forget the camera. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP