Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Welcome to my family blog. I have been married to Mike for over half of my life. I love my Savior, Jesus. I am a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to six terrific, interesting children. My 3 oldest were born to me in my younger years, while my 3 youngest were given to me by God in my older years. I am very blessed. ~Cheri

9.30.2009

Autumn

blue-ridge-parkway-fall-_jpg
Now that it is fall, I was in the mood to make my first blog background.  It took much work and researching as I'm not computer savy.  I know I have a long way to go at this, but it is very interesting.  My family gives me a hard time because I'm on the computer so much!  I just like to do it, and I'm hoping to make a Christmas one.

5 kind words:

Shirlee McCoy

It's beautiful.

Sydney

It looks great! I am trying to change mine too but having a lot of trouble.

Sally- That Girl!

Cheri,

I am so glad I found you new blog! We too are adopting again. This time with a new agency. We miss our shared agency a lot, but our son was with another agency who is turning out to be a close second to our last.

Our new son is from Guangdong Province as well. We hope to be DTC the first part of December!

Excited to follow your next journey!

Adrian Roberta

Cheri, Love your blog, it's beautifully done! We're traveling to Zhongshan CWI Nov 11th. When are you?

~Roberta

Gretchen

Hi Cheri.
We also adopted from Zhongshan orphanage. We came home May 2009. Lydia emailed you previously and Maylie and Jenna had the same Gotcha Day. We would love to go back to the same orphanage to adopt (the little girl in yellow in the front) was Jenna's best friend and we have been looking for her. Will follow your blog and will be praying for you all. Please email if you have any questions at sandersbuildersinc@yahoo.com our family blot is
kgjsanders.blogspot.com/.
Would love to hear from you.
Gretchen

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP